The protection of the personal data of our prospects, customers, partners and employees is of particular concern to us. We therefore process this data exclusively on the basis of the applicable legal provisions (EU-DSGVO, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
If you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored for at least one year for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Customer account, orders and order processing
We collect personal data when creating the webshop customer account and when ordering without a customer account as indicated in the form. Orders and order processing are carried out via our webshop and via our electronic merchandise management system. We take all technical and organizational measures for data security.
Website – Cookies
For the processing of online payment transactions, we only hand over the necessary personal data to our payment service providers: Name, contact details, transaction number, amount. This data is passed on in encrypted form and is only used to process the payment. The data is stored in accordance with the legal financial regulations and then deleted.
Web-analysis: Google Analytics
In order to continuously improve our website, we use the Google Analytics service on our websites. Google Analytics is set up in such a way that the IP addresses collected are anonymized, i.e. no targeted conclusions can be drawn about individual website visitors. If you still want to deactivate this function as a visitor, you can set this via an add-on in your browser. You can find the Google instructions here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Social Media Buttons
When you access our websites, no personal data is automatically transmitted to the social media partners. The installed buttons of the open source project Shariff prevent the transfer, data is only transferred when actively clicked.
E-mail advertising according to § 107Abs. 3 TKG
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not objected to this, in particular by entering it in the list in accordance with § 7 Abs. 2 ECG, we reserve the right, on the basis of § 107 Abs. 3 TKG to send you regular e-mail offers for similar products to those you have already purchased from our range. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in addressing our customers in an advertising manner, which are outweighed in the context of a balancing of interests. You can easily and free of charge refuse this use of your e-mail address at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the advertising e-mail.
Rights of the data subjects
We would like to point out that you can assert your right to information, transfer, correction, restriction, revocation and erasure of your personal data at any time. If there are no other legal grounds to the contrary, we will comply with your request in due time. Competent authority: Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde (www.dsb.gv.at)
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is necessary for the following reasons:
– for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
– for the fulfillment of a legal obligation;
– for reasons of public interest or
– for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
– the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
– the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
– we no longer need the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
– you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
KOTTAS PHARMA GmbH
Contact: 1230 Wien, Eitnergasse 8